Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build RPM with GCC6
I miss-read Till's email. Please ignore my reply.
--
Greg Freemyer

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 8:10 AM, Till Dörges <doerges@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 31.03.2017 um 14:06 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:

Oh you can also use the gcc6 from the base, there is no hard requirement
for devel:gcc. But in either case, no messing with prjconf is necessary
- nor helpful - so just stick to selecting the desired CXX program as
shown.

Okay. But AFAICT the latter (stick to selecting the desired CXX program) is
exactly
what I tried. ;-)

A simple "BuildRequires: gcc6-c++" in the SPEC file already leads to an
unresolvable
by OBS.

This part is mandatory:

%build