[opensuse-buildservice] Build RPM with GCC6
Hello all,

I have a C++ project which requires C++14, so I figured I'd have to use GCC >=
6.1.

I'm trying to build under openSUSE Leap 42.2 on a private OBS 2.7 instance.

The project configuration has been copied 1:1 from 'osc -A
https://api.opensuse.org
meta prjconf openSUSE:Leap:42.2'

The build requirements in my SPEC file are:

BuildRequires: autoconf
BuildRequires: automake
BuildRequires: boost-devel
BuildRequires: gcc6-c++
BuildRequires: make
BuildRequires: unzip
BuildRequires: wxWidgets-3_0-devel

Submitting this to OBS results in this error message:

--- snip ---
unresolvable: conflict for provider of libgcc_s1 &gt;= 6.1.1+r238085-1.12
needed by
gcc6, (provider libgcc_s1-gcc6 is conflicted by installed libgcc_s1)
--- snip ---

Replacing gcc6-c++ by gcc-c++ will result in a successfully set up build
environment
but the build itself will fail.

Is maybe this line from the prjconf what's causing the problem?

Preinstall: libbz2-1 libgcc_s1 m4 libncurses5 pam

Or what do I have to do to build with gcc6 in OBS for openSUSE Leap 42.2?

TIA -- Till
--
Dipl.-Inform. Till Dörges doerges@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel. +49 - 40 - 244 2407 - 14

Wir sind wieder auf dem BSI IT-Sicherheitskongress
16.-18. Mai 2017 – Bonn