Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Access problem with osc
Hi,

Please remember that every Thursday morning we have a Maintnenace Window
where machines get rebooted etc.

Ciao, Marcus
On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 09:20:12AM +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, this morning I tried osc up and keep getting this error:
home:plater:blender/audaspace> osc -vv up
makeurl: https://api.opensuse.org ['source', 'home:plater:blender',
'audaspace'] {'rev': 'latest'}
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized

Nothing's changed on my system and the web ui access works.
Thanks
Dave Plater

Marcus Meissner,SUSE LINUX GmbH; Maxfeldstrasse 5; D-90409 Nuernberg; Zi.
3.1-33,+49-911-740 53-432,,serv=loki,mail=wotan,type=real <meissner@xxxxxxx>