Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools suddenly missing its Tumbleweed Repo?
On Dienstag, 28. März 2017, 09:32:58 CEST wrote Johannes Kastl:
Hi guys,

I updated my tumbleweed machine today (have not done so in a week or
so?), and got an error, as the Tumbleweed repo for openSUSE:Tools was
no longer existing.

Apparently it is now called ".../openSUSE:/Tools/openSUSE_Factory/"
and builds against openSUSE:Factory/snapshot.

it existed with that name since the beginning.

Any reason why this is no longer called Tumbleweed? When adding repos
to my home project I always get a repo called Tumbleweed, that builds
against openSUSE:Factory/snapshot.

someone created that for some time, but I did not want to have double
builds, so I dropped the newer one again.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany