[opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools suddenly missing its Tumbleweed Repo?
Hi guys,

I updated my tumbleweed machine today (have not done so in a week or
so?), and got an error, as the Tumbleweed repo for openSUSE:Tools was
no longer existing.

Apparently it is now called ".../openSUSE:/Tools/openSUSE_Factory/"
and builds against openSUSE:Factory/snapshot.

Any reason why this is no longer called Tumbleweed? When adding repos
to my home project I always get a repo called Tumbleweed, that builds
against openSUSE:Factory/snapshot.

I know, technically it is the same, but it is not helping with the
whole factory-or-tumbleweed naming confusion...

Johannes