Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Update process for openSUSE/obs_factory
  • From: Jimmy Berry <jberry@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 18:35:35 -0500
On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:01:27 AM CDT Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 14. März 2017, 22:06:58 CET wrote Jimmy Berry:
What is the process to see obs_factory updates deployed? From what I can
tell there are a number of commits prior to mine that have not been
deployed. As such I would like to followup to ensure the deployment
happens.

For reference the primary change of interest:

- openSUSE/obs_factory#69

It should get updated via the

OBS:Server:Unstable obs-factory-engine

package. Usually together on thursday morning.

However that package seems not to use the automatic trigger mechanism
anymore. Also it is using the old tar_scm service .... will change that
now, so you should get an update tomorrow.

But you should check in github if there is no trigger service registered
anymore for OBS?

The bugfix in #70 would be nice and #68 is a documentation update that can
also be used to simplify packaging.

I see the package OBS:Server:2.6/obs-factory-engine which seems to be the
right place although it has not been updated in quite a while and points
the openSUSE-Team namespace.

Let me know if this is correct (or what is) and I can create an SR to
update to latest code.

Thanks,

Thanks for fixing the deployment chain. I verified the aggregate call is
available in production today and sent out openSUSE/osc-plugin-factory#762 to
utilize it!

--
Jimmy