Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Proposal to use service objects in models

On 03/16/2017 05:21 PM, mdeniz wrote:
El jue, 16-03-2017 a las 15:32 +0000, Evan Rolfe escribió:
Ok so in regards to using service objects - is everybody okay with
that?
I'm ok with that :D
Me too :)

We can start using service objects now and then look at using a gem
give us a more defined structure to use in another discussion? If
its
okay to use service objects I would like to merge that PR sooner
rather
than later incase any code conflicts get introduced while we wait.