Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Proposal to use service objects in models
Ok so in regards to using service objects - is everybody okay with that? We can start using service objects now and then look at using a gem to give us a more defined structure to use in another discussion? If its okay to use service objects I would like to merge that PR sooner rather than later incase any code conflicts get introduced while we wait.