Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Update process for openSUSE/obs_factory
  • From: Jimmy Berry <jberry@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:13:09 -0500
On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:01:27 AM CDT Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 14. März 2017, 22:06:58 CET wrote Jimmy Berry:
What is the process to see obs_factory updates deployed? From what I can
tell there are a number of commits prior to mine that have not been
deployed. As such I would like to followup to ensure the deployment
happens.

For reference the primary change of interest:

- openSUSE/obs_factory#69

It should get updated via the

OBS:Server:Unstable obs-factory-engine

package. Usually together on thursday morning.

However that package seems not to use the automatic trigger mechanism
anymore. Also it is using the old tar_scm service .... will change that
now, so you should get an update tomorrow.

But you should check in github if there is no trigger service registered
anymore for OBS?

I do not have such access for the repository in question.

The bugfix in #70 would be nice and #68 is a documentation update that can
also be used to simplify packaging.

I see the package OBS:Server:2.6/obs-factory-engine which seems to be the
right place although it has not been updated in quite a while and points
the openSUSE-Team namespace.

Let me know if this is correct (or what is) and I can create an SR to
update to latest code.

Thanks,

--
Jimmy