[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Build issues against openSUSE Tumbleweed
On Mär 13 2017, Olaf Hering <olaf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But perhaps I misunderstood your question. I thought it was about an
automated check if the disappeared pkg 'x' is still required by another
pkg. A full rebuild, with build-compare reducing the fallout, might be one
way of doing that.

Another, cheaper one is osc whatdependson.

build-compare won't help reducing the full-rebuild time, once you have
updated any base package.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5