[opensuse-buildservice] Request for testing
Hi,

we have a new (login) proxy host which handles all traffic to OBS.
The plan is to switch to it by default on thursday.

But you may want to give it a try before by adding the following
line to your /etc/hosts

195.135.221.161 api.opensuse.org build.opensuse.org

The new host is also connected in a different way to our OBS instance.
We hope that traffic of other services won't affect the OBS traffic
anymore.

any feedback would be great, even when nothing changes to you ;)

thanks
adrian

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5