Re: [opensuse-buildservice] interconnect error: unknown host 'api.opensuse.org'
On Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 17:47:20 CET wrote Oliver Herrmann:
On 03/06/2017 03:32 PM, Oliver Herrmann wrote:
after we moved our OBS appliance into a different network and
assigning a new IP address we can't build anymore. The "Build Results"
box in the Web GUI shows "broken" for all repositories. When moving
the mouse over broken it displays "interconnect error: unknown host
'api.opensuse.org' ". DNS lookup is working since I can ping that
address.
Can somebody help please?
Is maybe the port blocked?
Does e.g.

curl https://api.opensuse.org/public/about?format=xml

work?

This works fine:

so your scheduler should notice it and continue ... you can push him via

obs_admin --deep-check-project openSUSE.org:$project_you_are_using $arch

and check your logs if it is still not working (scheduler, src and rep server)

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany