Re: [opensuse-buildservice] /usr/share/texmf/texconfig/update: No such file or directory

On 07/03/2017 11:09, Detlef Steuer wrote:
Am Tue, 7 Mar 2017 11:06:46 +0200
schrieb Dave Plater <dplater.list@xxxxxxxxx>:

On 06/03/2017 23:42, Detlef Steuer wrote:
Hi!
(first mail didn't make it to the list it seems)

Project devel:languages:R:released/R-base

The spec file is unchanged modulo version numbers (new upstream
release). There were binaries before.

Now I get

/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.RKuIVr: line
3: /usr/share/texmf/texconfig/update: No such file or directory

in various repos, but not all.

Factory/tumbleweed/SL-12 work, but Leap* and others don`t.

Happens during setup, before configure. I didn't change anything
regarding texlive as far as I know.

Any hint?

Detlef

multimedia:apps/lilypond has this issue, gave me more grey hairs than
I already have.

BuildRequires: shadow
solves it.

Hope that was the idea ...

Thx for help!

Regards
Detlef

Regards
Dave P

But why does it build in home:plater:lilypond, which I just rdeleted and recreated due to texinfo4 sticking in the repository and not deleteing? There is only a problem in 42.1 and 42.2 repos. The package is two years old.
Dave P