Re: [opensuse-buildservice] /usr/share/texmf/texconfig/update: No such file or directory

On 06/03/2017 23:42, Detlef Steuer wrote:
Hi!
(first mail didn't make it to the list it seems)

Project devel:languages:R:released/R-base

The spec file is unchanged modulo version numbers (new upstream
release). There were binaries before.

Now I get

/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.RKuIVr: line 3: /usr/share/texmf/texconfig/update: No such
file or directory

in various repos, but not all.

Factory/tumbleweed/SL-12 work, but Leap* and others don`t.

Happens during setup, before configure. I didn't change anything
regarding texlive as far as I know.

Any hint?

Detlef

multimedia:apps/lilypond has this issue, gave me more grey hairs than I already have.
Regards
Dave P