Re: [opensuse-buildservice] interconnect error: unknown host 'api.opensuse.org'
Hi,

On 03/06/2017 03:32 PM, Oliver Herrmann wrote:
Hi,

after we moved our OBS appliance into a different network and
assigning a new IP address we can't build anymore. The "Build Results"
box in the Web GUI shows "broken" for all repositories. When moving
the mouse over broken it displays "interconnect error: unknown host
'api.opensuse.org' ". DNS lookup is working since I can ping that
address.
Can somebody help please?
Is maybe the port blocked?
Does e.g.