Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Keys on mirrors
Hello,

On 03/03/2017 03:21 PM, Mathias Radtke wrote:
the keys of our repository expired about two weeks ago.
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:uibmz:opsi:opsi40

A new key was created. However the new key is not available on all
mirrors. Sometimes we and our users get the old expired key from one
of the mirrors.
is there any way to trigger a sync of the key on the available mirrors?

Create any repo publish event, e.g. by rebuilding a package resulting in
a binary diff.

Andreas

--
Andreas Stieger <astieger@xxxxxxxx>