Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Proposal to move AboutController#crash to a rake task
On 03/01/2017 10:24 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 09:19:49 CET wrote Evan Rolfe:
In this PR I'd like to move the AboutController#crash action to a rake
task. The current implementation seems kind of "dirty" to me since the
route is commented out by default. I wonder if this is even really ever
used anymore?

it is only used to test errbit configuration/setup.

Please let me know if you have any objections to this change.

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/pull/2732/files

fine for me.

I am all for it.

Björn

--
Björn Geuken - Rails Developer - Open Build Service
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,