[opensuse-buildservice] Proposal to move AboutController#crash to a rake task
In this PR I'd like to move the AboutController#crash action to a rake task. The current implementation seems kind of "dirty" to me since the route is commented out by default. I wonder if this is even really ever used anymore? Please let me know if you have any objections to this change.

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/pull/2732/files

Thanks

--
Evan Rolfe