Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to remove users home project devel project link to multimedia:libs ffmpeg

On 24/02/2017 16:03, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Friday 2017-02-24 14:38, Dave Plater wrote:
Who knows. This is not normally supposed to happen at all, because
packages should retain their sources when unexpanded. That was not the
case for ffmpeg because it did not use <branch/>.
[...] Wait until you next accept a request to mmlibs ffmpeg it will
likely break again.
Just tried - Nope, didn't break.
There's no pending request to Factory but I see Olaf's request hasn't been sent to Factory, try again after submitting that. I think the breakage will happen when the Factory request is accepted and there's still a link diff in mmlibs. It would be nice to get to the bottom of this problem, it's irritating.
Dave