Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to remove users home project devel project link to multimedia:libs ffmpeg

On 24/02/2017 13:54, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Friday 2017-02-24 12:25, Dave Plater wrote:

Hi a user has made his project developed at multimedia:libs/ffmpeg this has
broken ffmpeg build.
Not that I can see. multimedia:libs/ffmpeg only has a _link file to
openSUSE:Factory, so that is the only base that could create conflicts.
I saw your revoked submit request to the users home project. I did this years ago with rosegarden and it created havoc, it shouldn't be allowed. Trust me, this is the reason mmlibs ffmpeg is broken.
Dave