Re: [opensuse-buildservice] CentOS-7 repository
On Freitag, 17. Februar 2017, 05:35:23 CET wrote Neal Gompa:
On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 4:14 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
JFYI, the CentOS-7 repository got changed upstream.

I did turn the repository therefore into a download-on-demand
repository. Things like Qt5 exists now.

However, I have not found a way how to validated the
repository information. The rpmmd meta data is not
signed with GPG, neither exists an authorative
https server delivering the data.

So these packages are not validated atm :/

It would be great if anyone has a hint for me how I can
validate the repository meta data.

thanks
adrian

Actually, the metadata is signed with GPG.

For example:

The OS repodata: http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/os/x86_64/repodata/
The updates repodata:
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/updates/x86_64/repodata/

right, there is one ... added the validation key now.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany