Re: [opensuse-buildservice] opensuse build service: database backends
On Dienstag, 7. Februar 2017, 22:07:32 CET wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:
Hello,

Are other than mysql/mariadb database backends supported for use with
open build service? I don't want to say that they are better.
As far as I understand, only api (Rails-based) works with database
directly. Other services talks with each other and with api. So, in
theory every backend supported by Rails should work. Right?

Currently only mysql/mariadb is supported. However, you can try to configure
a different database and run the test suite to see how big the problem
is with another database.

I haven't tried it either, but I would be surprised when it works out-of-the
box ;)

moin
adrian

(AG Nürnberg)