Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cant access package after updating on external instance
On Freitag, 3. Februar 2017, 10:09:14 CET wrote Mathias Radtke:
Hi

we use a local and the official opensuse.org instance of the OBS
Our local instance has a mirror of the external instance, this is done
via a _link file.

About two hours ago I uploaded a new source on the follwoing project
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:uibmz:opsi:opsi40-experimental/opsi-linux-bootimage
This should automatically be downloaded on our local instance.

However i cannot access the package in the repository. All other
packages are available and accessible.
I also cannot check out the repository via osc as it fails on the
opsi-linux.bootimage package

Server returned an error: HTTP Error 502: Proxy Error

Request:
https://obs.uib.local/source/home:uibmz:opsi:opsi40-experimental/opsi-linux-bootimage?linkrev=base&rev=latest
Headers:
x-request-id: 39fefc27-bd8d-404e-ab36-3d30476a2596
x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block
x-content-type-options: nosniff
x-powered-by: Phusion Passenger 5.0.22
connection: close
x-opensuse-runtimes: {"view":null,"db":5.62134,"backend":0,"xml":0}
content-length: 626
server: Apache
x-runtime: 0.028243
x-opensuse-apiversion: 2.7.3
cache-control: no-transform
date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 08:56:49 GMT
x-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN
content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

In the Monitor of the repository I can see that the package is blocked
due to a download in progress.
Usually the download of the files doesnt need that long

the download of binary packages and in general the status reporting is
independend of the source handling.

However, your proxy points to some issue that you may not can reach the
other server. Check you production.log (maybe enable debug) to get at
least a backtrace. And try to find out between which servers is the problem
actually.

I was able to branch your package in our test instance via remote link btw,
so it can not be a general code problem. Maybe a proxy setup problem on your
side.

https://build-test.opensuse.org/package/show/home:adrianSuSE/WEG

Is there any way to fix this issue instead of waiting and hoping it
would fix by itself?
PS: the obvious reboot didnt help at all

Cheers

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg