Re: [opensuse-buildservice] User and group information in project in webinterface wrong ?
On Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2017, 11:06:09 CET wrote Wolfgang Engel:
Hi,

I just added a group (backports-reviewers) using the OBS webinterface as
reviewer to a project (openSUSE:Backports:SLE-12) and removed me since I
was set as reviewer before.
Now the strange thing happens, while the group is correctly set as
reviewer, the members of the group are also set as reviewers in the
project. Removing them still leaves them set as reviewer in the
webinterface:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/users/openSUSE:Backports:SLE-12

Using osc to verify if the user and group roles are set correctly I get
the correct settings:

osc meta prj openSUSE:Backports:SLE-12

[...]
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Backports</description>
<person userid="bigironman" role="bugowner"/>
<person userid="namtrac" role="bugowner"/>
<person userid="bigironman" role="maintainer"/>
<person userid="lnussel" role="maintainer"/>
<person userid="namtrac" role="maintainer"/>
<group groupid="maintenance-opensuse.org" role="maintainer"/>
<group groupid="backports-reviewers" role="reviewer"/>
[...]

Is this behavior intended ?

it is at least questionable in this view. While it is true that the persons
can act as reviewer, they are not explicit set here.

Please open a github issue for further discussion...

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany