[opensuse-buildservice] Linking another package from within the same home project
  • From: Sean V Kelley <seanvk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 20:15:00 -0800
Hi, I have a question on OSC. I have two packages in my home: project on
opensuse.org. How do I set up a link or something so that when I build one
package it knows to grab or link the other package from my home: project?

Scenario:

Home Project

Package 1 (built and online)
Package 2 (working on it locally)

So I have a BuildRequires in my SPECFILE for Package 2 and when I try to do an
osc build it complains that it can't find that package. So it is looking in
Factory but it should be looking in my home: project instead. How do I add
that to the second package so it knows where to look?

Is this related to adding a _link file to the Package 2?

Thanks,

Sean

--
seanvk