Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [Request] Package Undelete
On Sonntag, 15. Januar 2017, 08:54:10 CET wrote Malcolm:
Hi
On OBS in the Hardware repo, there use to be a package wiringPi with
some openSUSE patches for the RPI 3 (CPU recognition), since they were
rejected by upstream the package was removed. Is it possible for
someone to undelete even if temporarily to branch for testing with my

This works only for the hardware project maintainers unfortunatly atm.

However, I have copied the package to

osc ls home:adrianSuSE wiringpi

please copy it from there (and tell me so I can remove it again).

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany