Re: [opensuse-buildservice] packages in 'finished' state for many hours
On Wed, 2017-01-11 at 08:16 +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017, 23:54:11 CET wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:

Hello,

Packages for x86_64 in the following project are in the state of
'finished' for three or four hours:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:tiwai:bnc1009674

JFYI, we do have still some performance problems we are currently
investigating.
(Not caused by OBS itself, but by the data center infrastructure).

I noticed this issue yesterday as well and found that I could get the
job "unstuck" if I changed publishing flags (enable or disable).

-Scott