[opensuse-buildservice] Where does "build" look for SOURCES
I'm trying to setup a local chrooted build system using "build" so far I get a duplication of what obs build does but it fails to find the sources. I use my local rpmbuild directory, the one containing SOURCES and SPECS etc as the specified --root, it's created a /home/abuild/rpmbuild directory with a SOURCES directory that contains the contents of my SPECS directory, the recipe file specified on the command line is SPECS/kicad-doc.spec.

See home:plater/kicad-doc

The full command line from my local rpmbuild "%_topdir /data/packages"

build --repo /var/cache/zypp/packages/ --repo /data/packages/RPMS/ --repo /mnt --repo ftp://ftp.up.ac.za/mirrors/opensuse/opensuse/update/leap/42.2/oss --repo http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.2/repo/oss/suse/ --root /data/packages/ SPECS/kicad-doc.spec

What do I need to create for build to find the sources?

I've limited disk space and internet bandwidth otherwise I would just use osc build.

Thanks

Dave Plater