[opensuse-buildservice] How to deal with abandoned accounts?
  • From: Brüns, Stefan <Stefan.Bruens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 14:22:41 +0000
Hi everyone,

OpenSUSE build service users come and go, and sometimes they leave a bunch of
home projects around. I have seen several home projects which are a pristine
link to some Factory or devel project, and thus get rebuild again and again.

Normally, I would just file a delete request for the affected project, but
obviously this may be just ignored by the (no longer active) account/project
owner.

Now, I might just send an e-mail to the OBS admins, but I am wondering if
there is a better approach?

Kind regards,

Stefan--