Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Change e-mail address in user profile
Am 09.01.2017 um 13:37 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Montag, 9. Januar 2017, 12:32:04 CET wrote Oliver Schweikert:
Hello,

how can I edit my e-mail address in the profile settings?
I just can edit the address in the Novell/SUSE account settings, but
that is not the one that gets used by OBS for notifications.

OBS will follow ... you may need to re-login though, since it won't
update when the authentification cookie is still used.

I logged out, deleted all cookies. The e-mail address in my OBS
profile is still the same. Maybe it's an issue, that my OBS account is
much older than the Novell account and the user names are different?

Oliver

--
Oliver Schweikert
Software Development

HORIBA Europe Automation Division GmbH
Zabergäustr. 3
73765 Neuhausen (Germany)
Tel: +49 7158-933-413
Fax: +49 7158-933-613
Email: oliver.schweikert@xxxxxxxxxx

Geschäftsführer: Hiroshi Kawamura, Hiroshi Nakamura
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 213200