Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Change e-mail address in user profile
On Montag, 9. Januar 2017, 12:32:04 CET wrote Oliver Schweikert:
Hello,

how can I edit my e-mail address in the profile settings?
I just can edit the address in the Novell/SUSE account settings, but
that is not the one that gets used by OBS for notifications.

OBS will follow ... you may need to re-login though, since it won't
update when the authentification cookie is still used.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany