Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Broken package signatures on ArchLinux
On Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017, 15:43:27 CET wrote Giovanni Santini:
Good afternoon,
I am using OBS in order to build and share some packages that requires a
lot of build time and to host an Arch repository.

I have a small issue; OBS is set up to sign repo packages and database
files. While the database is signed properly, the packages are not.

This is with your own OBS 2.7, right?

Do you have the same problem with build.opensuse.org build packages?
IIRC there was a fix which we may need to backport ...

Everytime installing a package gives a small error message like this:

(1/1) checking keys in keyring

[-----------------------------------------------------] 100%
error: telegram-desktop: unsupported signature format(0/1) checking
package integrity
[c o o(1/1) checking package integrity

I would like to investigate about this issue. I am able to provide any
log that you could wish.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg