Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Getting rid of i586 on an updated installation
Just to resolve the confusion:

On 23.12.2016 12:31, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
I think it has to do with the monitor page also always showing a red i586
scheduler. Once I get rid of this, wherever it
is hiding, this might also alleviate the need for this hack.

I think, this

rmdir /srv/obs/jobs/i586/
rm /srv/obs/info/schedulerinfo.i586
rm /srv/obs/run/bs_sched.i586.*

rcobsrepserver restart

(a few other services also restarted during the investigation :-)

Got rid of the "i586 zombie-apocalypse".
The red i586 scheduler is gone.

I unpatched the code and i586 has not yet reappeared :-)

Have fun,

seife
--
Stefan Seyfried