Re: [opensuse-buildservice] email notification delayed
On Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2016, 17:01:51 CET wrote Jan Engelhardt:
On Thursday 2016-12-15 15:31, Ruediger Meier wrote:

The submit request notifications are delayed or missing. I have no
chance to follow the process.

the delayed jobs crashed two days ago, but they should run fine
again since yesterday.

Do you still see the problem?
adrian

For example for this one I got an email one day later

BTW could we replace these relative timestamps on the webinterface
like "wrote 1 day ago" by absolute and more precise ones like "%F %T"?
IMO this "some time ago" thing is a really annoying fashion all over the
web nowadays.

I found myself to like both. Ideally, on hovering over "some time ago",
it should show the %F %T.

Or vice-versa, hovering over "%F %T" should show "some time ago".
Because sometimes all I need to know is whether it's older than N days,
and I don't really keep track of the day-of-month number because of a
relaxed life :)

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg