Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: RPM naming conventions in OBS
On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Malcolm <malcolmlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Zypper will also fine the file...
zypper --no-refresh se -i -f libsndfile.so.1

OK. But that only works with the DSO lib files. Include files needed
to compile for the package are not known in this context.

Maybe look at YaST add on creator to build a repo for all you files
and deploy?

Which basically means I need to maintain a list. I was trying to avoid
that. If I have a list, I can just as well have the names in a script
somewhere. In either case, I would need to determine the names for the
lib and -devel packages by hand...

--
Roger Oberholtzer