Re: [opensuse-buildservice] email notification delayed
On Thursday 2016-12-15 15:31, Ruediger Meier wrote:

The submit request notifications are delayed or missing. I have no
chance to follow the process.

For example for this one I got an email one day later

BTW could we replace these relative timestamps on the webinterface
like "wrote 1 day ago" by absolute and more precise ones like "%F %T"?
IMO this "some time ago" thing is a really annoying fashion all over the
web nowadays.

I found myself to like both. Ideally, on hovering over "some time ago",
it should show the %F %T.

Or vice-versa, hovering over "%F %T" should show "some time ago".
Because sometimes all I need to know is whether it's older than N days,
and I don't really keep track of the day-of-month number because of a
relaxed life :)