Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Support for building for ARM for Fedora?
On Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2016, 08:20:00 CET wrote Neal Gompa:
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 18:09:20 CET wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 11:10:06 CET wrote Neal Gompa:
Hello,

Could the OpenSUSE Build Service add support for targeting ARM
(armhfp, aarch64) for Fedora, in addition to OpenSUSE? It doesn't have
to be active by default or anything, but it'd be great if I could
target both OpenSUSE and Fedora for building packages for ARM
architectures using OBS.

hm, adding it would be easy, but I am not sure regarding our hardware
resources here. I will discuss it with the ARM team first though...

k, they agreed to add it.

I added armv7l to :25 and :Rawhide a minute ago, but did not any tests
with it yet.

I did not find any aarch64 in their distribution builds yet, where would
that came from?

Fedora AArch64 is in the fedora-secondary tree.

F25 Release:
http://ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/pub/fedora-secondary/releases/25/Everything/aarch64/os/
F25 Update:
http://ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/pub/fedora-secondary/updates/25/aarch64/

Rawhide:
http://ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/pub/fedora-secondary/development/rawhide/Everything/aarch64/os/

thanks, I have added that.

Fedora 32-bit x86 also moved to the Fedora Secondary Architectures
tree for F26/Rawhide and up:

Rawhide:
http://ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/pub/fedora-secondary/development/rawhide/Everything/i386/os/

(AG Nürnberg)