Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Getting rid of i586 on an updated installation
On Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2016, 14:32:08 CET wrote Stefan Seyfried:
Hi all,

I have an OBS installation 2.7.2 which got installed as 2.3(?) and updated
over the years.
I'm building SLES11-SP{1,2,3,4}, SLES12{-SP1,-SP2}, CentOS-7 against local
SMT / mrepo mirrors.
It is connected to openSUSE.org OBS via OBS interconnect. Some projects are
also building against
openSUSE.org:CentOS:CentOS-6/standard

My "problem" now is: I cannot get rid of the unneeded i586 architecture.
No matter what I do with the web frontend or "osc api -e /configuration", it
keeps coming back.
Also stopping everyhting, editing configuration.xml and then restarting the
services does not get rid of it reliably.

Does it hide somewhere in the database?

Architecture table, "available" row.

How to get rid of it?

Is it away directly after editing it?

The problem with it is, that it is cluttering web interfaces (the statistics
on the status monitor page are always for
i586 default...) and that just adding a repository to a project actually adds
the repo as x86_64 and i586.

My playground obs instance at home, just building for Leap42.1 to prove bugs
for mls is running without i586 just fine,
so I know it must be possible.

Thanks for any hints,

seife

(AG Nürnberg)