Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Support for building for ARM for Fedora?
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:13:22 -0500
Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 18:09:20 CET wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 11:10:06 CET wrote Neal Gompa:
Hello,

Could the OpenSUSE Build Service add support for targeting ARM
(armhfp, aarch64) for Fedora, in addition to OpenSUSE? It
doesn't have to be active by default or anything, but it'd be
great if I could target both OpenSUSE and Fedora for building
packages for ARM architectures using OBS.

hm, adding it would be easy, but I am not sure regarding our
hardware resources here. I will discuss it with the ARM team first
though...

You speak about native armv7 or aarch64 builds? or both?

Both, please.

Hi,

I noticed I cannot build anything on Fedora 25 owing to missing gcc,
autoconf and the usual -devel packages.

See:https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:mrdocs:protobuf-rpm/protobuf-c/Fedora_25_standard/x86_64

Thanks,
Peter