Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SLES for Raspberry Pi 3
On mardi, 13 décembre 2016 16.33:12 h CET Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
After you register it, try adding the SDK extension.

The SDK extension should have been added, but was done only halfway.

And yes, the intention is to have this as enablement/development platform.

Ciao, Marcus

In yast, when adding repos, I checked Check "Extensions and Modules
from Registration Server...". I got a message that it was getting the
list from a server. In the page it makes after this, there is nothing
listed. I am guessing that list is where I should find an SDK
extension?

Can you try to just keep the reply to list (no need to receive duplicates) :-)
Yes I know how terrible some provider are ....

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch