Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SLES for Raspberry Pi 3
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 01:07:37PM +0100, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I determine that under openSUSE you need to install
xproto-devel package for the keysym.h

Aren't there available in the Source Pool ?

Nope. There are very few -devel packages there. Installing them was my
first thought. But I cannot find them!

Perhaps SUSE do not expect anyone to compile anything for this test
release and only install what they have made available? I can't find
any statement of this.

SUSE (at least since the advent of openSUSE) is not something we
usually develop for. So I don't have all the details sorted yet...

After you register it, try adding the SDK extension.

The SDK extension should have been added, but was done only halfway.

And yes, the intention is to have this as enablement/development platform.

Ciao, Marcus