Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SLES for Raspberry Pi 3
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I determine that under openSUSE you need to install
xproto-devel package for the keysym.h

Aren't there available in the Source Pool ?

Nope. There are very few -devel packages there. Installing them was my
first thought. But I cannot find them!

Perhaps SUSE do not expect anyone to compile anything for this test
release and only install what they have made available? I can't find
any statement of this.

SUSE (at least since the advent of openSUSE) is not something we
usually develop for. So I don't have all the details sorted yet...

--
Roger Oberholtzer