Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SLES for Raspberry Pi 3
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 11:29 AM, <vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Judging from your repos: You are registered.

Yes. I entered a code and then these repos were added.

Did you have to type in a code or did you just use a image and its
preregistered?

Disclaimer: I don't know if this works for RasPi, but x86_64 and its worth
a try.

To find Extensions and Modules, start:
yast2 repositories
Add Repository
Check "Extensions and Modules from Registration Server..." and click Next
Then you see all available extensions/modules. For some you might need a
special license, but SDK should be included.
Every extension/module will add you a Pool and a Update repo.

I selected that. I got a message that it was contacting a server. The
list was empty. I deselected something about betas jic. But that made
no difference.

--
Roger Oberholtzer