[opensuse-buildservice] SLES for Raspberry Pi 3
I have just installed SLES on my Raspberry PI 3. It seems to be
working great. I had previously been trying openSUSE on this device,
but it is always dead. Which seems odd because there is only one
version of the PI 3. So I cannot see how it can work for some and not
others. Anyway, SLES works great.

My goal is to try to get a hardware interface running on openSUSE
(porting some local embedded code to what will be a kernel driver).
So, I thought I would play with the SLES until the openSUSE variant
works.

Part of this post is being happy to report that SLES works. The other
part is to ask a question or two about SLES and OBS. I'm not certain
this is the best place to ask my question. But I am trying to find my
way around.

When I tried to build some libraries, various include files were
missing. Which is expected. So, I thought I would install the various
-devel packages. I had expected them to be in the repositories that
SLES enabled when I registered it. Oddly, there are almost no -devel
packages. Like the one that contains X11/keysym.h

Which brings me to my question:

Since Leap is supposed to have brought SUSE and openSUSE closer
together, should I be able to use OBS repositories with SLES? If so,
must I restrict myself to SLES repos? That is, might I be able to
install packages from Factory? I see that SLES is not enabled for most
of OBS.Where is a good source of SLES repositories? Beyond the three
that SLES enables upon registration.

--
Roger Oberholtzer