Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Support for building for ARM for Fedora?
On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 18:09:20 CET wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 11:10:06 CET wrote Neal Gompa:
Hello,

Could the OpenSUSE Build Service add support for targeting ARM
(armhfp, aarch64) for Fedora, in addition to OpenSUSE? It doesn't have
to be active by default or anything, but it'd be great if I could
target both OpenSUSE and Fedora for building packages for ARM
architectures using OBS.

hm, adding it would be easy, but I am not sure regarding our hardware
resources here. I will discuss it with the ARM team first though...

You speak about native armv7 or aarch64 builds? or both?

Both, please.