[opensuse-buildservice] Possibility to pick OBS workers with specific hardware requirements
Hi,

In the following project the cmake script probes for SSSE3 support in
the compiler and refuses to build:

[ 297s] -- Performing Test HAVE_SSSE3 - Failed
[ 297s] CMake Error at 3rdParty/hyperscan/cmake/arch.cmake:23 (message):
[ 297s] A minimum of SSSE3 compiler support is required
[ 297s] Call Stack (most recent call first):
[ 297s] 3rdParty/hyperscan/CMakeLists.txt:248 (include)

The build randomly fails on some workers, works on others:

Works:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:andreas_baumann/struspattern/Fedora_23/i586

Doesn't work:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:andreas_baumann/struspattern/Debian_8.0/x86_64

So my suspission is that some workers run on old machines.

My question: is there a way have special build tag like

BuildRequires: worker_has_ssse3

to build packages - which require it - on never hardware?

The other alternative I see is to use cross-compilation from
SSSE3/non-SSSE3 hosts to SSSE3-hosts..

..or of course to press "Trigger Rebuild" on failed builds till
they find a more modern worker. ;-)

Greetings

Andreas