Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing FileProvides on Fedora 25 and Rawhide targets
On Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2016, 09:47:10 CET wrote Neal Gompa:
Hello,

I've noticed that I've been having issues building Python packages
with the new Python dependency generator for Fedora targets. After
quite a bit of troubleshooting, I figured out that it's because of
missing FileProvides.

So, for Fedora 25 and Rawhide, the following FileProvides need to be
added to the prjconf:

FileProvides: /usr/bin/python python2
FileProvides: /usr/bin/python2 python2
FileProvides: /usr/bin/python3 python3