Re: [opensuse-buildservice] home projects not building?
On Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 11:44:03 CET wrote
vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote on 12/08/2016 11:09:25 AM:

On Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 11:01:18 CET wrote
vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi,
when I branch a package, the branch does not build. E.g
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/
home:asvetter:branches:security:Stunnel/stunnel

It this considered normal?

no, the schedulers of home backend got killed this morning
(by our beloved systemd). So they are in cold start atm. Sorry for that.

bye
adrian

PS: thinking about to introduce a yellow-light on the /monitor page for
that
in future....

Ah, ok. So, I just have to wait?
The good news for me: no mistake on my side ;-)

yes, just wait ...

cold start is really expensice since all sources must get parsed for all
archs...

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg