Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc/obs SSL timeouts
On 2016-12-06 19:15:19 +0100, Matthias Fehring wrote:
since a few weeks I have many problems with SSL timeouts when connecting
to the OBS with osc.
It happens in different stages with every osc command that connects to
the Build Service (co, up, build, etc.). Sometimes it works flawless,
but often I have to interrupt it and retry it. It fails multiple times
until it works. It makes no difference if it is a POST or a GET request
and the stage in that it times out changes from try to try. A current
example;

user@host:~/repos> osc -v -d build openSUSE_Tumbleweed --no-verify --clean
makeurl: https://api.opensuse.org ['source', 'home:buschmann23:weblate',
'_meta'] []
GET https://api.opensuse.org/source/home:buschmann23:weblate/_meta
makeurl: https://api.opensuse.org ['source', 'home:buschmann23:weblate',
'weblate'] cmd=getprojectservices
POST
https://api.opensuse.org/source/home:buschmann23:weblate/weblate?cmd=getprojectservices
Building weblate.spec for openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64
Getting buildinfo from server and store to
/home/buschmann/Dokumente/Entwicklung/Build
Service/home:buschmann23:weblate/weblate/.osc/_buildinfo-openSUSE_Tumbleweed-x86_64.xml
makeurl: https://api.opensuse.org ['build', 'home:buschmann23:weblate',
'openSUSE_Tumbleweed', 'x86_64', 'weblate', '_buildinfo'] []
POST
https://api.opensuse.org/build/home:buschmann23:weblate/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64/weblate/_buildinfo

Hmm what exact error message do you get?

Any idea how I can try to investigate this issue?

Can you run something like "strace -e trace=network osc ls openSUSE:Tools"?

Marcus