Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Wired missing not found since changes
On mardi, 6 décembre 2016 19.30:28 h CET Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Dez 06 2016, Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've several failure for Leap 42.1 with

Getting buildconfig from server and store to
home:bruno_friedmann:branches:Application:Geo/mapserver7/.osc/_buildconfig
-
openSUSE_Leap_42.1-x86_64
buildinfo is broken... it says:
unresolvable: nothing provides libhdf5 needed by libnetcdf7

nothing provides libhdf5_hl needed by libnetcdf7

libnetcdf7 and libhdf5 are both available on plain 42.1 oss

What did I miss in the changes ?

You are using libhdf5-10 from devel:languages:python3, not 42.1. See
osc buildinfo -d for details.

Andreas.

Thanks, dammit I forget that I've dlp3 in the list....
I can now fix my repo, and ping dlp3 maintainer to remove building
hd5 for leap and above.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch